Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals to your UHDTV using this Select Series High Speed HDMIÂ® Cable from Monoprice!
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the following general features:
- 18Gbps data throughput
- Ferrite cores help protect against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- 28AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- Supports HDR and HDR10: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YCbCr 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling at 4K
- Supports Dolby Visionâ„¢
It supports the following HDMI features:
- Supports all HDMIÂ® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audioâ„¢, Dolby TrueHDâ„¢, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including the SonyÂ® x.v.Colorâ„¢ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.